Decided to compile a list of books, both new to me and old favourites to carry us through August and into September. Remember, you can disscuss these over on the forums at book.heavenforum.com.
Books with a Star (*) next to them are suitable for all ages, books with a hash (#)may contain content only suitable for older readers.
For the Romantic
- Pride and Prejudice thought to be one of the most structurally-perfect novels ever written. *
- Impossible? a story of a fairy curse, based on the folk song Scarborough Fair, set in modern times. #
- The Twilight Saga they have taken up the charts in best selling childrens books for as long as I can remember. #
- Alis a spooky love story set in the weird scripture-controlled villages of a very bleak, grey world. #
- A Song For Summer possibly the sweetest love story ever told. Set during World War Two. #
For the Action-Lovers:
- The Piratica Series a strong willed pirate, Art, sets out to conquer the world with her strange acting troupe. *
- The H.I.V.E. Series the Higher Institute of Villanous Education kidnaps kids and trains them how to be evil. *
- The Cherub Series a secret government training center to turn kids into spys that can slip under others’ radars easily. #
- The Sisters Grimm Series decendants of The Brothers Grimm, these fairy tale detectives solve magical crimes. *
- The Septimus Heap Series following the exploits of Septimus, the seventh son of a seventh son, and his unwavering friends. *
Hope you enjoy all these reads. Please comment below, or leave a post at