From frantic eight-posts-a-day-for-a-week to zilch for months, 2011 was a year of inconsistency, failed targets and unrealistic goals, a lot down to unforeseen circumstances. There were a lot of posts about nothing, with only a few that had real content.
So here’s the new business plan, 2012’s resolutions:
- A decent, content-rich post every week
- Pretty pictures, good spelling and quality book reviews
- Spontaneous short posts with quick snaps
- Something new and interesting to read or see
- A rise in readership (fingers crossed!)
- Less unrelated waffle
- A more eclectic mix of books
Anyway, Happy New Year- let’s hope it’s a good one.
Quick preview of what is to be reviewed over the coming weeks:
- The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay; Suzanne Collins
- Revolution; Jennifer Donnelly
- Ender’s Game; Orson Scott Card